In my previous posts, I always mentioned that I bought most of my lipsticks online. Two weeks ago, I happen to saw the post of a make up artist who sells lipsticks/ make up on instagram. What caught my attention, made my eyes sparkle, and heart skip a beat were the Bobbi Brown Lipsticks she’s selling, there were only two stocks left, the Atomic Orange 01 and the Old Hollywood 2, as a lipstick junkie, I bought the two (:
1. Atomic Orange 01
- A bright yellow orange shade. It’s a vibrant, medium orange with warm, red undertones and a natural finish. It was intensely pigmented and had full color coverage perfect for spring and summer.
- This is a semi- matte and fyi, minutes after it was first released, it went automatically sold out.
- The price of the single tube is quiet steep, but its worth it.
- It has sleek gold tube, combined with the black cap. It is classy casing, like a vintage type tube.
- One of the boldest, most vibrant color ever. The sumptuous formula dramatically boosts moisture levels while intensely rejuvenating lips, keeping them comfortable and conditioned—even after it’s removed.
- It is so smooth and creamy, non-drying, perfect for those who has chapped lips.
- You can wear this alone or pair with Lip Liner and Lip Gloss, depending on your desired effect.
2. Old Hollywood 2
- The black matte casing is so gorgeous, classic! (:
- The lipstick has a SPF 12 formula for spring and this line is being added to the permanent lane.
- Bright, rich cherry red with a blue-base. It is similar to MAC Russian Red.
- Its fantastic because it is creamy without being cream, you have to try it to understand what I mean *wink (:
- The price is a lil bit lower than Atomic Orange but still pricey.
- Also very pigmented, it covers the lips even if only one swiped–Opaque.
- The lipsick are scent and taste free, which I like the most.
- These shades do not have a full matte finish, but they still wear well–no clinging or seeping into lip lines.
- For pigmentation you couldn’t go wrong with these lipsticks.
- Even if its pricey, they’re worth it, is has a long lasting coverage 6-8 hours, you get what you pay for.
- The price of Atomic Orange is 1400php and for the Old Hollywood 2 is 1100php.